Saturday, March 19, 2011

A bad day yet still hopeful

It feels like ages since I have written on my blog. Just to keep all of you updated, I arrived home from Cincinnati last night. I`m leaving very unsettled about the whole trip. It`s been very difficult for me to take in such a great deal of information in such a short amount of time. I`m leaving Ohio with no answers instead of more answers. That's the part that is really weighing on me. I was so hopeful in finding more things out. Although one thing is for sure, I don`t have mds. That is one thing I am more than grateful for.
We got a call from my Immunologist in Arizona. He wants me to try the IV form of IVIG. This is something that has been on my mind for a while. My Immunologist said that people can have different reactions to different things, so instead of doing the at home treatments, I would do The IV form of the Vivaglobin or Hizentra.  That is what he wants me to try to see if it has a different effect on me. Or in other words make me feel better. This is a feeling that both me and my mom have been feeling, to try this form of Vivaglobin. One thing I did learn from this trip is that I have to follow my heart and listen to the feelings I`m feeling.
Even though things didn't turn out how they planned, I am still very, very faithful and hopeful that something will show up in at least my bloodwork, or that later on the doctors will be able to finally be able to diagnose me with something then be able to treat it. I am prepared for ANYTHING that shows up, as long as it's an answer I'll be beyond happy!

2 comments:

  1. Just know Jags and I will love and support you no matter what.
    Love,
    Cassie
    p.s. check out my blog at hancockhangout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kin we are soooo sorry for your bad day! That was a lot of information for anyone to take in. You are so mature and you are dealing with this process in such an amazing way! You are exactly right, you can seek out information but your heart and spirit will truly help you know what direction to go and it will bring you peace. We are also faithful you will get some answers. We hope the new treatments go better for you and that you get some answers soon too:) We are praying for you and sure look up to you for your awesome example! Remember there are tons of people out there that love you! Have a super week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete