Friday, March 25, 2011

Sick once again

     Hi everyone! Guess what..... I'm sick once again. I was so hopeful that I could maybe, just maybe, get through a whole week of school. Ummm.... ya that didn't happen! This is how it goes, one week I have a great week, I feel great and I think the next week is going to be even better, but then I get sick and I can't go to school for even three days! It stinks. My goal though is to get through at least a whole week of school in this quarter, let's cross our fingers. Hey, I'm hopeful and I believe I can do it!

     On top of being sick, I've had a lot on my mind. It's just been really hard for me to know they(the doctors) haven't diagnosed me with something, and we're still playing the waiting game. People have asked me questions, like "so what did the doctors find out?" I haven't really been able to tell them because we haven't found out any answers yet, all I've been trying to tell them is that we're waiting on labs and test results to come back. That is really what's happening at this point and no one is able to really understand that.(except for my family, of course!) I don't really know how to put what I just said into better words. It has just been really, really hard on me, and I can't get over the fact that the doctors haven't diagnosed me with anything, so it's like we're starting from step 1 all over again.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this past week was better for you!! It was good seeing you at school:) I hope to see you soon, and until then I'll be praying for you. Keep it up!!!
    Love,
    Kenzie<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my freshman year in high school (when I got arthritis) I missed 6 out of the nine months. Rad! I did however get out of all four years of P.E. See there are some good things that come out of being sick! (wink)

    ReplyDelete