Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my doctor visit

     So, I went to my Hemoc doctor today, because I wasn't feeling well once again. They ran a bunch of labs on me and everything, once again came up normal. Every time the doctors take my counts, they all come up normal, even when i'm sick. It's very frustrating.
     The doctors are even confused. My Immunelagist thinks that my bone marrow is my problem, but then my Hemoc doctor thinks it's my CVID (Common Variable Immune Deficiency) that's effecting my bone marrow, so both are really confused. Well, I guess I just need to keep pluging through! I just need to keep the faith and keep on climbing!.....One of my favorite songs is " The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. Whenever I hear it it just remindes me that i'm ok, and that I just need to keep climbing. I have a really good friend named Carolyn (Ceci) Christenson, she is dealing with a lot of health problems but is very strong, she always reminds me of this song, and to keep what it's moral is in my head. I am very grateful for her example to me and for her strong faith.

  These are my blood counts today:
WBC: 3.7
PBC: 3.28
Hemaglobin: 10.8
Hematocrit: 31.7
MCV: 97
MCH: 32.9
MCHC: 34.1
RDW 14.0
Platelets: 280
MPV: 11.1

    I'm heading to Cincinnati in.....6 days! Whooooo! I hope that we can actually find answers! I would really feel relieved, because then we can know what we're dealing with, and then treat it!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You are so sweet. I am praying for you. Never forget, we are climbing right beside you!

    Love,
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! It was really nice seeing you today with your cute new haircut:) Hope your doing better now. I love your blog! It'll be fun chatting with you. I hope your visit to Cincinnati goes well and that you find some answers. I'll be praying for you!! Always keep strength and keep fighting.
    Love you,
    Kenzie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing! We think you are super strong and have an awesome attitude:) We are excited for you to get to go to Cincinnati and have some fresh eyes to help get some answers for you. I love your blog and am excited to follow it so I can keep in touch with you:) We love you tons and know that you are in our prayers. Have your mom send me your email and I will send you an invite to our blog, because it's private:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete