Monday, March 7, 2011

Not feeling well today

     Like every day, I once again don't feel good! It sucks!.....My head is killing me, and i'm really dizzy! I'm sick of being sick! I just want to find out things! Tomarro, i'm going in for more lab tests, and hopefully get some answers. My doctors don't know what's going on with me......In December, I got a bone marrow biopsy. They all thought it was going to go well, but they found some abnormalities. That is my life story, we never know whats going on. Whenever we think something is going to turn out right, it doesn't!
    
     Even though I hate going to the doctor, i'm at least grateful that someone is so willing to help me! I never realized before that all they were trying to do was figure things out and just help me! I always thought they were trying to hurt me...hahahaha! I thought that though for a good reason though... they always sent me for labs, needle pokes, treatments, ect. All I know though is that they sent me to those things, because they cared about me and wanted to help me.

     On March 14,2011 I'm going to go to Cincinatti Children's to find more things out. We don't know exactly what I have, but we know it's not just nothing! I'm kind of excited, I get to go on a trip! Although I am going for more tests, a trip is a trip, and i'm happy!
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment