Monday, March 14, 2011

In Cincinnati!

     Hey everyone! I arrived in Cincinnati, Ohio, and it has already been a blast! You know me, I love my vacations! Its not really a vacation though, it's a visit to Cincinatti Children's! Haha! But hey, i'm game to find out answers! As long as I get better, everything i'm going through is worth it!
    
     So, tomorrow i'm going to Dr. Harris, the Hemoc doctor at the hospital. Then on Wednesday, i'm going to the Immunologist, Dr. Kumar! Although i'm sort of nervous, i'm super excited, i'm ready to find out answers to my health mysteries!

     As soon as we arrived at the Columbus airport we got a rental car and headed two hours to Cincinnati. The drive was amazing, beautiful scenery and houses, and we even saw a bunch of deer! It was absolutly AMAZZZZING! We finnaly arrived at the hotel after a long day of traveling. Then, we went to the mall, which is right by our hotel may I add, and just looked around. After that we went to the Cheesecake Factory. MMMMMM! Yummy! After we came back and are very tired, that is why i'm leaving right now from my computor! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment