Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Day!

     Day one of testing and being at the hospital is OVER! Everything was great! I absolutly love my doctors and my team! I found out some very good and reasuring news today, I have no MDS! Of course thre is something definatly wrong with my bone marrow, its not MDS and i'm very grateful for that.

     Guess what, I beat my personal record on the number of viles of blood they had to take. It was 12 viles but today I got 14 viles1 Then tomarro i'm going to have 17 viles of blood drawn! Whooooo, another new record! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Kin,
    You are amazing! I am so proud of you and how great of an attitude and outlook you have on things. You are seriously the cutest girl and I love that you are my niece. Thanks for being an example to me. You are so loved and treasured by all of us. We love you! Look like your enjoying your time with your mama. By the way you look so beautiful and grown up with your new haircut. Keep up the posts, I love seeing what you are doing and how you are feeling and all that fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a trooper! I love ya girly! I hope everything goes well from here on out!
    love,
    CAssie

    ReplyDelete